Blog Archive

23 April 2007

Sallyanne : Arts Fusion Project Evaluation


It was really great to see you use your strong influence to create some very positive work throughout the project. We tried to give you the space to feel comfortable on the project and were really happy to see your emerging acting talents come to the front. We really think you should take every chance to do more acting in the future. You showed a mature understanding of how the wider issues of teen pregnancy could effect the life of a young person and the people around them. Well done, it was great to work alongside you.

On behalf of Inspired Youth I grant you the
“That’s Ladgin… your’re not my friend anymore!” award for best supermodel-style strop.

Peace

CJ

Please complete your evaluation below.

::

yes enjoyed the performance by gravity control. The performance has got more people talking about the campaign. I had a poorly foot for the break dance session but I enjoyed watching it anyway. My freeze was a crab!

Before we started I expected arts fusion to be quite boring and strict but it wasn't. I didn't expect to be using computers. Now we have finished the project I thought it good and funny and that. I would definitely encourage other young people to do arts fusion. It felt good to be part of arts fusion as we had something to do over the holidays.

sallyanne

No comments: