Blog Archive

23 April 2007

Kim : Arts Fusion Project Evaluation



I really hope you explore the media route in future as you are a natural when it comes to this type of project work. You did really well to overcome your reservations on using the masks in the drama workshop and we could see you grow in confidence with your acting by the production stage. Your problem solving skills and focus were great to see when you took on the role of planning the production shot-list. Your BLOG entries have been really insightful, thanks for all the hard work.

On behalf of Inspired Youth I grant you the
“no, wait… this is a serious subject!” award for constant in-ya-face laughing.

Peace

CJ

Please complete your evaluation below.

::i really enjoyed the performance by gravity control in our assembly as i am already do a breakdance session with chris from gravity control so i have got an interest in it already. They amaze me by how quick they are and how good their moves are, i generally think they are ace!!!
The performance by gravity control has helped our campaign by getting everyone in our year interested as they have now seen something visual to do with our project rather than me just telling them about it! It has really gave the campaign some energy!!
Yes i thought the breakdance session was cool! i do a breakdance session at school with chris from gravity control but it was good to meet some more of the crew (no disrespect chris haha) i learnt a few more new things which i can now use in my other session. There was a really good atmosphere in the room whilst doing breakdance with scott as i think everyone enjoyed it like i did!
At the end of the session when i did my freeze i was in a position a bit hard to describe??? I started of in a crouch down position with my hands on the floor inbetween my legs, i then lent forward and but all my wait on my hands with my legs reating on my elbows. If that makes sense??? :S
Before I started arts fusion i don't really know what i expected? i was expecting it to be good and to learn loads of new stuff but not even a quarter of what i have!! It has been SOOOOOOOOOOOO good, and quite different from what i expected but better in ever way! I cannot actuallt put into words how much i have enjoyed doing the project. Another thing is i really didn't expect to bond with the other students as well as i have as i hardly ever spoke to them before the project, and also i REALLY did not expect to get along with kev and CJ like i have as i really consider them as friends and have LOVED working with them and everyone else who has worked with us over the however long we have been doing it!
I would not even question encouraging anyone to do a Arts Fusion project as it is such a great oppurtunity for anyone!! I have been telling all my friends about it and i think a few are dissapointed that they have not taken part!!
I really did not mind doing this in my own time as i am normaly really bored over the holidays and this has just totally brightened up my holiday and monday nights haha! Overall it has been such a brilliant experience and i cannot describe how much i have been looking forward to everyday! It has boosted my confidence sooo much much and has changed me as a person in a positive way; i have found so much more self confidence over the project!!
Thank you to all the people that have helped use and the BIGGEST THANKS EVER to Kev and CJ for giving me the oppurtunity to do this! This will be a memory forever, i was unforgetable!!!!!

No comments: