Blog Archive

2 July 2007

Kim-Final product...

Hello again...
We watched the final piece the other day...
It is not what I expected! It is better...
It is really good i am well proud of all of us!!
Good to see all our hard work has not gone to waste.
Watching the out-takes was ace. It had me and olivia in tears it is so funny.
Before I was nervous about showing other people the finished product but now i carn't wait.
I want to show people what we have achieved...
Well done everyone!!
And a big thanks to kev & cj...

1 comment:

Inspired Youth said...

Superb comments Kim, nice 1 for taking the time and energy to blog your feeback. CJ and I both really appreciate it, it shows you understand the level of impact your work could have on a wider audience. Don't forget to get your arts heroe research done, you will be one step closer to the bronze arts award, with all the fantastic art the crew have produced the award is as good as yours!

Keep up the good work.
Inspired Youth